What’s Included In The Qigong for Shoulders, Wrist, and Finger Pain Online Course:
- A series of ancient Qigong exercises to ease upper back and neck pain
- Special Qigong Breathing techniques
- Qigong Meditation
- Fascia and its unique role in this Qigong
- Anatomy of the Qigong for Shoulders, Wrist, and Finger Pain exercises
- Chinese Medicine applications of Qigong for Shoulders, Wrist, and Fingers Pain exercises
- Downloadable PDFs with high-resolution photos
- Quizzes and answers
- Lifetime access
Free yourself from the pain and suffering of shoulders, wrist, and finger pain with White Tiger Qigong’s Qigong for Back Pain Online Course.
Q: Do I need any Qigong experience to do this course?
A: This course is for anyone with shoulders, wrist and finger pain and you do not need any prior experience.
Q: How much do I have to practice?
A: As little as 5 minutes can have instant upper back and neck pain relief in some cases. We recommend training at least 3 times per week or whenever you have back pain.