Do you feel depressed, overwhelmed, or lack purpose?
You are not alone. More than 264 million people suffer from depression worldwide. (WHO, 2020). Depression (major depressive disorder) is a widespread and significant medical condition that hurts how you feel, think, and behave.
Discover how to manage depression through ancient breathing, meditation, and dynamic movement techniques.
Thankfully, depression is treatable.
Modern neuroscience has recognized the direct physiological relationship between emotions and the body. You can effectively transform depression with White Tiger Qigong by fusing cutting-edge neuroscience with ancient breathing, cognitive meditation, healing sounds, and ancient dynamic Qigong movement techniques to reprogram your thoughts. Become the architect of your emotions rather than being at the mercy of them.
Depression feels and looks different for everyone who’s affected and can include:
- Feeling sad, irritable, empty
- Loss of pleasure or interest in activities
- Poor concentration, feelings of excessive guilt or low self-worth, hopelessness about the future
- Thoughts about dying or suicide
- Disrupted sleep
- Changes in appetite or weight
- Feeling especially tired or low in energy
- Pain, fatigue, weakness
- Significant difficulty functioning at home, work, or school
- Vulnerability to inflammation, infections, and other illnesses
Studies suggest that Qigong intervention for major depressive disorder is safe and feasible.
Qigong is a time-tested practice, which science has proven to have beneficial effects on physical functions, self-efficacy, quality of life, and improves psychological symptoms.
Regularly and proper practice will:
- Manage depression so you can enjoy your life
- Improve your overall state of being
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Better your cognitive performance and function
- Create a positive self-image
- Improve your mood
… Without the adverse effects associated with some medication
- How to transform depression with simple and highly-specific techniques
- How to build resilience and strengthen the nervous system
- How to alter recurrent toxic thoughts and emotions
- Recovery is possible
Recovery is possible through a Powerful Combination of:
- Specific dynamic Qigong exercises to transform depression into peace and contentment
- Meditation, visualization, and ancient breathing exercises to release depression and reprogram the mind
- Neuroscience to reduce depression symptoms
- Sports Science to free fascial restrictions that can cause pain and headaches
- Chinese Medicine as a natural treatment for depression
This course is different from other programs.
Science has shown that emotions leave an imprint on the physical body. Traditionally, most therapies are limited to cognitive-based techniques. Focusing solely on the mind overlooks the intricate link between mental habits and brain function. It is unrealistic to harness mental power to change deep-ingrained thinking and reacting patterns without movement and breath training. Similarly, if we only focus on the body, we may miss the reasons for our strong attachment to how we react to the world.
At White Tiger Qigong, we believe supporting long-term change requires nurturing the whole person.
White Tiger Qigong teaches you a unique, holistic system of Qigong, the ancient practice of harmonizing the body, breath, and spirit for mobility, mindfulness, and neuro-hacking.
Do you want to help someone, but are not a specialist in mental health?
White Tiger Qigong has developed this online course to help increase services for people with depression disorders throughout the world. WTQ designed this course for those with depression and those who want to help. It is suited for laypeople, teachers, and healthcare workers alike.
Join The Global Qigong Community
The more you cultivate your social connections, the more protected you are from depression.