Qigong for Combat Sports Ebook
Discover the secrets to World Champion Karate Fighter Dua’a Husain’s ability to win world championships, master her emotions and heal herself to reach her maximum potential.
A martial artist since the age of 5 years old and an intense competition fighter, she realized training and fitness were not enough to so she began her journey to explore her potential and reach an optimal state as an athlete. She had profound challenges, but when she found Qigong, she knew she found her truth.
What else you will discover
- Master your breathing
- Powerful Qigong breathing techniques that can be used as a fighter
- Moving your body with less effort and more power
- Balancing emotions and healing the body from life, training, and competition traumas
- Inner alchemy and the elements
- The connection between ancient methods and modern sport science
- Cultivating and storing energy
- The secrets to finally make your training complete and bulletproof
- The 5 Animal Qigong moves to help you heal, rejuvenate, become stronger, faster more flexible, and agile.
- Gain more control over your body mind and energy.
- The missing link to being optimum in body mind and spirit
- Use your emotions to your advantage
- Reach your optimal performance and focus
- Never again sabotage your performance with your emotions
- Heal through your practice, while becoming your best self physically mentally, and spiritually
- Learn to control your emotions and use them to your advantage
- Heal recover restore and use the most ancient skills and techniques to become the best fighter you can be.
About the Author
- Black belt 3 Dan, Kyokushin Karate player for more than 25 years (started 1992)
- Kyokushin Karate Judge Certification 2006
- Founded D’rip Fitness 2010
- President of Kyokushin Olympic Committee in Kuwait 2017
- Rocket Yoga Instructor Certified 2018
- Acupuncture Practitioner 2018
- Certified Medical Qigong Teacher 2019